Friday, March 12, 2010
New Approach to this Blog
As you can see I have gone from promoting solely survey sights for prices and/or cash to a more consumer based, smart shopper angle whose purpose is to bring you guys up to date on some of the deals and promotions going on through out the market. The reason for this change is that I see a wider market and more of an ability to increase the size of my blog on this subject (You can never run out of products, eh?) Well with that out I hope all my readers enjoy the new direction of my blog and that I can help you find some amazing products at amazing prices! Who knows maybe this blog will become even bigger as more and more main topics are added. Hope you guys stick with me and we'll see how this goes through out the next few months, maybe even years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment